Google Analytics 4
Jamie Stevens, Conscious Solutions
Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is the newest version of Google Analytics. It’s used by most websites to track and monitor website visitors. With the older version of Google Analytics being switched off on 1 July 2023, it is more important than ever to understand how to get GA4 up and running and how to use it.
In this webinar, Jamie covered:
• A quick overview of the various reports in GA4.
• What GA4 is and why your law firm should switch over to it as soon as possible.
• What the main differences are between GA4 and UA (Universal Analytics).
• How to set up GA4 on your website using Google Tag Manager.
• How to record conversions using GA4 and Google Tag Manager.
• How to stop traffic from your offices from being recorded in GA4.
Would you like a recording of the webinar?
Recordings of all webinars are available to members via the secure members section.
If you are a member of the UK200Group you can access all recordings via the Knowledge Hub in the members section of the UK200Group website.
If you are not a member but would like a copy of the webinar, you can purchase a copy of the recording to download and share internally with your colleagues for just £50 plus VAT per recording. If purchasing more than one recording we will offer a discount - contact us for details.