Legal Directories – Make better submissions; Get better results
Getting recognised by Chambers & Legal 500, the UK’s leading legal directories, requires, in the first instance a good submission supported by feedback from your referees. This is the foundation upon which the directories conduct their research.
In this webinar we covered:
• What makes a good submission?
• Which referees should you include?
• How you can make a submission that has the best chance of getting your ranked?
• How do they conduct their research and what are they looking for?
• What are the simple things you can do to give your submission a better chance of being successful?
Attendees left with a clear plan and some top tips to improve their submissions.
Would you like a recording of the webinar?
Recordings of all webinars are available to members via the secure members section.
If you are a member of the UK200Group you can access all recordings via the Knowledge Hub in the members section of the UK200Group website.
If you are not a member but would like a copy of the webinar, you can purchase a copy of the recording to download and share internally with your colleagues for just £50 plus VAT per recording. If purchasing more than one recording we will offer a discount - contact us for details.