Law Firm Marketing Benchmarking Survey 2020
In this webinar we share the findings from the Law Firm Marketing Benchmarking Survey undertaken in October and November 2020.
This research provides invaluable insights to all law firms and looks at some of the highbrow issues that law firms had to face in 2020 and their expectations for 2021.
The findings will be particularly useful for managing partners and the operational, financial, strategic, sales and marketing & business development leaders in law firms.
The information we discussed and shared will help firms to:
• Understand what trends exist in UK legal marketing;
• Benchmark your firm's approach to, and investment in, marketing and business development;
• Understand the activities that are working for law firms across the UK;
• Shape your approach to marketing and business development; and
• Provide reliable data to inform and educate your choices.
Clare Fanner hosted the session and was joined by Gareth Horner, Managing Partner at Parker Bullen and Sarah Boustouller, Head of Marketing at Stephensons Solicitors.
Would you like a recording of the webinar?
Recordings of all webinars are available to members via the secure members section.
If you are a member of the UK200Group you can access all recordings via the Knowledge Hub in the members section of the UK200Group website.
If you are not a member but would like a copy of the webinar, you can purchase a copy of the recording to download and share internally with your colleagues for just £50 plus VAT per recording. If purchasing more than one recording we will offer a discount - contact us for details.