How can law firms standout in a sea of sameness?
Simon Hayhurst, Hayhurst Consultancy
Key take aways:
- if you want your firm to be seen as ahead of the pack, why telling your comms agency that you want your firm to be seen as "professional" and "knowledgeable" isn't remotely adequate
- the decision-making framework most clients - both personal and corporate - use to choose a law firm, and how to use it to develop your marketing communications strategy
- the importance of a single-minded proposition, and how to write one
- why your firm's proposition needs to be relevant, distinctive and credible
- examples of law firms in the UK and the US who have managed to stand out in their own crowded markets
Would you like a recording of the webinar?
Recordings of all webinars are available to members via the secure members section.
If you are a member of the UK200Group you can access all recordings via the Knowledge Hub in the members section of the UK200Group website.
If you are not a member but would like a copy of the webinar, you can purchase a copy of the recording to download and share internally with your colleagues for just £50 plus VAT per recording. If purchasing more than one recording we will offer a discount - contact us for details.