Getting Better Results from LinkedIn
Richard van der Blom
LinkedIn is an increasingly important platform. It’s a means to connect with the people we are looking to work with and for; and a means of developing our networks. It’s also platform we can use to communicate ‘our stuff’.
In this session attendees learnt more about how LinkedIn works – the algorithm that affects the reach of posts and were inspired to use this platform in ways that will really start to deliver for them.
• The impact of LinkedIn on modern businesses and processes
• An explanation of the Social Selling Index (SSI) and the consequences of having a higher score for your results
• 3 tips on achieving a client centric profile
• 3 tips on content, the algorithm and increasing your reach
• 3 tips on lead generation, sales and networking; and
• A bonus checklist (99 tips)
Participants left with:
• a clear action plan; and
• a clear understanding of how to make LinkedIn work for you.
• A good idea on what to post, when and how.
Would you like a recording of the webinar?
Recordings of all webinars are available to members via the secure members section.
If you are a member of the UK200Group you can access all recordings via the Knowledge Hub in the members section of the UK200Group website.
If you are not a member but would like a copy of the webinar, you can purchase a copy of the recording to download and share internally with your colleagues for just £50 plus VAT per recording. If purchasing more than one recording we will offer a discount - contact us for details.