Data Protection in 2021: What Professional Services Marketing Teams Need to Know and Do
Gill Crennell, Teal Compliance
During the session we revisit key obligations under data protection law and the impact of Brexit on the legislation. We also discussed the things that data controllers need to consider if the EU does not accept that the UK’s data protection regime is still adequate.
Specifics we covered include:
• An overview of current data protection law and regulation.
• A recap of the key obligations under UK data protection law.
• The impact of Brexit on legislation – both during and after the transition period which ended on 31 December 2020.
• Things to consider/review now (if you haven’t already done so) as a result of Brexit.
• Things for data controllers to consider to ensure that data keeps flowing in your business if the EU decides that UK’s data protection regime is not adequate and does not grant the UK an adequacy decision.
If you are a LFMC member please log in to the members area where you will be able to access the recording.
If you are a member of the UK200Group you will be access the recording via the UK200 Knowledge Hub.
If you are not yet a member but would like a copy of the recording please contact email@example.com to receive a downloadable copy of the webinar for a small fee of £50.00.
Would you like a recording of the webinar?
Recordings of all webinars are available to members via the secure members section.
If you are a member of the UK200Group you can access all recordings via the Knowledge Hub in the members section of the UK200Group website.
If you are not a member but would like a copy of the webinar, you can purchase a copy of the recording to download and share internally with your colleagues for just £50 plus VAT per recording. If purchasing more than one recording we will offer a discount - contact us for details.